Founded by Camila Yunes Guarita, our company provides personalized guidance according to the profile and interests of each collector, to build unique and meaningful collections.
Kura’s founder, Camila, studied architecture at Mackenzie University (São Paulo, Brazil) and Paris Val de Seine’s Graduate School Ecole National d’Architecture. Furthermore, she attended Sotheby’s courses in Contemporary Art and Its Market, How the Art World Works and Foundations in History of Art. Camila worked with sales & liaisons at Continua Gallery and on the production team at Aveline Gallery. She is currently a VIP Representative for The Armory Show and ARCO, and cofounded GoART Art Advising from 2015 to 2018.
WE WANT TO /
- / Demystify the art world;
- / Open doors to new experiences;
- / Guide collectors, not consumers;
- / Connect different players in the market;
- / Incite perception beyond what meets the eyes;
- / Create unique, life-changing experiences;
- / Explore the personal, intellectual and innovative interests of each client;
- / Foster wonder and transformation through art;
- / Spread knowledge